Air Transport Association cases, also known as ATA cases, are designed to keep your delicate electronics and other sensitive items safe and secure during flight. To accomplish this, ATA cases follow a very strict list of criteria, including:
- An ATA case must be made of one of three materials: plastic laminate, fiberglass, or aluminum.
- An ATA case must be tested to withstand 100 shipments.
- An ATA case must be made with a multi-layer wood lining along the inner walls and partitions
- An ATA cases is made using steel rivets.
- An ATA case has a protective foam interior.
- An ATA case is both watertight and airtight.
These standards help ensure that your sensitive technologies and mission-critical equipment safely reach their final destination unharmed.
ATA Cases from Packaging Strategies Inc.
PSI, which is located in Baltimore, Maryland, specializes in the manufacturing of custom container solutions – including rotationally molded cases, injection molded cases, metal cases, and ATA cases. PSI’s clientele range from government agencies, branches of the military, and to small business.
Benefits of ATA Cases from PSI
- Custom Design: Each PSI case is built to fit YOUR specific needs.
- Durability: Our cases are heavy-duty, lightweight, shock resistant / resistant to impact, air tight, and water proof.
- Custom Cushioning: To truly ensure the safety of your equipment, PSI manufactures custom cushioning, as well.
- And more!
PSI designs and manufactures systems integration packages and container solutions for clientele who represent interest from the private sector and government agencies. Located in Baltimore, Maryland, we have assembled personnel with over 50 years combined experience in design, engineering, development, manufacturing, and sales.