Shock Mount Deck Cases
Whether you are a medical supplier shipping delicate instrumentation or a government contractor shipping expensive military equipment, you need to be able to ship your delicate cargo from point A to point B without having to worry about it sustaining damage during transit. Fortunately, the solution is simple. A custom case can make all the difference. But in order to be sure your new case can withstand everything the world throws at it, it should first undergo rigorous Shock and Environmental Testing.
Why Packaging Strategies Incorporated?
Packaging Strategies Incorporated, located in Baltimore, Maryland, offers total packaging solutions, from design and prototyping to fabrication and custom cushioning solutions. We promise a custom case that will go above and beyond your expectations. And how can we be sure that your custom case solution will perform at such a high level? Not only are our custom cases durable, watertight, airtight, and impact resistant, each case undergoes rigorous shock and environmental testing to ensure it is up to the task.
Whether you require single lid, double entry rack cases, custom foam inserts or deck mounted protective cases, Packaging Strategies Incorporated will meet your needs. We have assembled a staff with over 50 years combined experience in design, engineering, development, manufacturing, and sales. But that’s not all.
- We offer in-house design and prototyping services allowing us to manufacture custom cases to your exact specifications to give your equipment the protection it deserves.
- We utilize an in-house 3D modeling program to build custom cushioning systems for a truly snug fit and superior protection, ensuring your equipment does not shift during transit.
- Our onsite manufacturing facility keeps costs down, and shrinks build time, meaning quick turnaround for our clients.
- Our clientele includes government and military organizations, so we’re familiar with the demands of strict military specifications (Mil-Spec). We understand the strict specifications for the transport and storage of military cases, from material and environmental requirements to performance expectations. We are also a 9001 ISO Certified and Registered company familiar with the requirements of government contracting.
- Over the years, Packaging Strategies Incorporated has formed relationships with the best companies in the industry, including Pelican, Hardigg, SKB, and Storm. It is through these relationships that we are able to access industry-leading cases at a cost-effective price – a price we pass on to you!
Order Your Custom Case Today!
Order your custom engineered case from Packaging Strategies Incorporated and ensure your equipment receives the protection it deserves. Our expertise, qualified personnel, and on-site production facilities allow us to meet and exceed every client’s needs. As we’ve mentioned, each case undergoes thorough shock and environmental testing to ensure it can stand up to the rigours of shipment, whether across country, across the ocean, or across the battlefield.
Your sensitive electronics and delicate equipment need a custom case that has undergone extensive shock and environmental testing. And that’s what you’ll get if you choose to work with Packaging Strategies Incorporated. We’re capable of creating one or 1,000 pieces – the choice is yours.