Communications Hardigg Cases
Shipping or transporting sensitive communications equipment from point A to point B and everywhere in between requires a delicate touch. After all, even the slightest disruption can damage delicate instrumentation. So, it’s important to invest in a communications case that is proven to stand up to the harshest environments. That’s why countless government agencies, private companies, and branches of the military trust Packaging Strategies Incorporated. We have formed relationships with the best cases companies around, including Hardigg Cases.
Pelican-Hardigg cases have been trusted for over 50 years to get the job done, and you can rest assured that your equipment will be in good hands. You can’t go wrong with a Hardigg case.
Benefits of Communications Hardigg Cases
Hardigg engineers and manufactures rugged, rotationally molded plastic cases for commercial, industrial, and military shipping, meaning there is a shipping solution for each and every piece of communications equipment. There’s nothing you can’t transport when you work with a Hardigg case.
- The rotomolding process offers incredible strength and impact-resistant protection. Reinforced corners and edges provide superior durability.
- The tough exterior shell withstands all kinds of abuse, repeated drops, vibrations, and blows – damage free. Shock mounts provide excellent shock and vibration cushion for delicate equipment. It’s the ultimate shockproof solution.
- Cases are airtight and watertight, engineered to withstand the most extreme of environments. Molded-in, tongue-in-groove gasketed parting lines seal tight and remain so after impacts.
- Cases are designed with molded-in male/female stacking ribs for secure stacking.
- Patented, positive anti-shear locks prevent case lids from separating from the mid-section even after impact.
- Rigorous testing methods ensure each and every communications Hardigg case is ready for action.
Pelican-Hardigg Cases are world-renowned as the toughest transport systems available for commercial, industrial, and military equipment. So, when it comes to electronics, nothing protects better than Communications Hardigg Cases.
Get Your Communications Hardigg Cases from Packaging Strategies Incorporated
At Packaging Strategies Incorporated we build to win, because we’re built to win. We have assembled personnel with over 50 years of combined experience in design, engineering, development, manufacturing, and sales. Our expertise, qualified personnel, and on-site production facilities allow us to meet and exceed every client’s needs. And as a direct authorized dealer for Hardigg Cases, we are able to access to the latest Hardigg technology and designs quickly and at a cost-effective price – a price we pass on to you, our clients.
Packaging Strategies Incorporated has engineered, designed, and built custom communications cases for government agencies, private industry, and multiple branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. We are also a 9001 ISO Certified and Registered company familiar with the requirements of government contracting.