Government Storm Cases
When government agencies need to transport sensitive equipment from point A to point B and everywhere in between, they consistently turn to Packaging Strategies Incorporated. We have formed relationships with the biggest names in the case industry, including Storm. This strategic relationship allows us to offer our customers Government Storm Cases at competitive prices. Lightweight, waterproof, rugged, and shock absorbent, these cases are designed to withstand even the harshest shipping environments.
It’s no wonder why Storm Cases are a popular choice for storing and transporting delicate electronics, sensitive equipment, and important military supplies.
Benefits of Government Storm Cases
Government Storm Cases are the result of years of laboratory and field testing. These cases offer several unique benefits:
- Every Storm case is made with high performance, lightweight HPX™ resin.
- Storm cases are impact resistant and extremely durable even at very low temperatures. Cases are designed with rounded corners to deflect and absorb impact, dispersing the kinetic energy throughout the case to ensure your sensitive equipment remains free from harm.
- Storm cases feature a tongue-and-groove fit and polymer o-ring to ensure every case is air and watertight. The Vortex™ valve automatically adjusts air pressure while remaining watertight.
- Storm cases have a patented Press & Pull latch release making them easier to open, yet stay securely closed under impact or stress.
- Storm Cases feature double-layered, soft-grip handles providing optimal comfort with proven strength to withstand heavy loads.
- Storm Cases are designed for flexible storage, featuring padded dividers with Velcro® edges to allow for both optimal protection and flexibility. Easily reposition these dividers into the spaces you need. Optional lightweight organizers fit perfectly within the lid of the case and are designed to keep your gear well-organized and protected during storage and transit.
- Packaging Strategies Incorporated offers in-house 3D modeling to build a fully-customized cushioning system to adapt the interior of your case to the exact shape of your equipment – ensuring a snug fit and superior protection.
No matter the size or shape of your payload, there’s a Government Storm Case designed to protect your sensitive cargo. Nothing stands up to the power of the Storm!
Get Your Government Storm Cases from Packaging Strategies Incorporated
Packaging Strategies Incorporated is a 9001 ISO Certified and Registered company. We know the ins and outs of government contracting. We’ve also worked with representatives from every branch of our country’s military. So, we are well-versed in strict military specifications (MIL-SPEC).
Located in Baltimore, Maryland, we have assembled a team with over 50 years of combined experience in design, engineering, development, manufacturing, and sales. Our engineers will work with you to ensure your government Storm case is up to your standards. Furthermore, we guarantee on-time delivery at the lowest cost value.
At Packaging Strategies Incorporated we build to win, because we’re built to win.