Government Weapon Systems Cases
Expensive weapons systems need to safely travel from point A to point B and arrive at their final location without incident, and in perfect working order. That’s why government contractors and agencies turn to Packaging Strategies Incorporated for their Government Weapon Systems Cases needs.
Benefits of Government Weapon Systems Cases from Packaging Strategies Incorporated
- Total Packaging Solutions: Packaging Strategies Incorporated offers custom protective cases manufactured to your payload’s weight, size and vulnerability. From design and prototyping to fabrication and custom cushioning solutions, we do it all.
- The Latest Technology: Packaging Strategies Incorporated has installed the latest in fabrication equipment and rotational molded manufacturing to better manufacture custom government weapon system cases that are durable, watertight, airtight, and impact resistant. We also utilize an in-house 3D modeling program to build custom cushioning systems for a truly snug fit and superior protection, ensuring your equipment does not shift during transit.
- Strategic Relationships: Packaging Strategies Incorporated has formed relationships with the biggest brands in the case industry, including Pelican Hardigg, SKB, and Storm. It is through these relationships that we are able to offer our customers top brand names at competitive prices.
- Thorough Testing: Every case we produce undergoes rigorous shock and environmental testing to ensure it is durable, watertight, airtight, impact resistant, and Mil-Spec compliant.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We are confident in our promise that your custom case will go above and beyond your expectations. And because we control every step of the manufacturing process, we are able to guarantee on-time delivery at the lowest cost value as well.
- We Understand Mil-Spec: At Packaging Strategies Incorporated, we are very familiar with strict military speculations (MIL-SPEC). We have years of experience working with multiple branches of the U.S. military and government agencies to provide durable shipping solutions that meet military regulations. We’re a 9001 ISO Certified and Registered company familiar with the requirements of government contracting. Our engineers will work with you to ensure your weapon systems case is in full Mil-Spec compliance.
Get Your Government Weapon System Cases from Packaging Strategies Incorporated
Located in Baltimore, Maryland, we have assembled personnel with over 50 years combined experience in design, engineering, development, manufacturing, and sales. Our expertise, qualified personnel, and on-site production facilities allow us to meet strict government guidelines and ensure expensive weapon systems arrive at their final destination in perfect working order.
We’ve worked hard for years to deliver the best customer service possible. Contact us directly at 888-774-7557 or email us at [email protected] to get started.