Medical Storm Cases
It is imperative that sensitive medical equipment arrives at its final destination ready for action. So, when it comes to transporting expensive equipment and instrumentation from point A to point B, sometimes through rough terrain and harsh conditions, the right case can make all the difference. After all, even the slightest disruption can damage delicate instrumentation. The good news is that the solution is pretty simple – Medical Storm Cases. And Packaging Strategies Incorporated (PSI) has you covered. We have formed relationships with the best cases companies around, including Pelican-Hardigg. It is through this relationship that we at PSI are able to offer our customers custom Medical Storm Cases.
Benefits of Medical Storm Cases
Storm Cases are the result of years of laboratory and field testing. Designed to be lightweight, waterproof, rugged, and shock absorbent, Storm Cases are built to withstand even the harshest conditions, ensuring your medical equipment reaches its destination unscathed.
- Storm Cases are impact resistant and extremely durable – made with high performance, lightweight HPX™ resin.
- Rounded corners offer added durability, designed to deflect and absorb impact, dispersing the kinetic energy throughout the case to ensure your sensitive medical equipment remains free from harm.
- Every Storm case is air and watertight, designed with a tongue-and-groove fit and polymer o-ring. The Vortex™ valve automatically adjusts air pressure while remaining watertight.
- Padded dividers with Velcro® edges are designed to allow for both optimal protection and flexibility. Easily reposition these dividers into the spaces you need. Plus, optional lightweight organizers fit perfectly within the lid of the case to keep your medical supplies well-organized and protected.
- Packaging Strategies Incorporated offers in-house 3D modeling to build a fully-customized cushioning system to adapt the interior of your case to the exact shape of your equipment – ensuring a snug fit and superior protection.
- Double-layered, soft-grip handles provide optimal comfort with proven strength to withstand heavy loads
- The patented Press & Pull latch release makes these medical cases easy to open, yet they stay safely secured under impact or stress.
- Unbreakable molded-in hasps, allow you to add standard size padlocks for added security.
- Ball-bearing wheels, available on select models, provide low-friction, low drag rolling, making it easier to move heavy loads.
It’s no wonder why Storm Cases are a popular choice for storing and transporting delicate electronics, sensitive equipment, and important medical supplies. Nothing stands up to the power of the Storm!
Get Your Medical Storm Case from Packaging Strategies Incorporated
Our relationship with Pelican-Hardigg allows Packaging Strategies Incorporated access to the finest Medical Storm Cases at a cost-effective price – a price we pass on to you! Our engineers will work with you to ensure your custom case solution fits your exact needs and specifications. Our expertise, qualified personnel, and on-site production facilities allow us to meet and exceed every client’s needs.
Packaging Strategies Incorporated guarantees on-time delivery at the lowest cost value. We build to win, because we’re built to win.