Mil-Spec 810G Compliant Cases
Sensitive military equipment needs to withstand the harshest environments and remain in perfect working order. This is why the United States Department of Defense maintains strict military specifications (Mil-Spec) for all of its shipping and transport cases. Mil-Spec is also used by many non-defense organizations as well due to the rigid standards that determine a case’s readiness for extreme conditions.
One of the most commonly used specifications is Mil-Spec 810G, which is used to determine the “environmental worthiness and overall durability of material system design” of military case solutions. Mil-Spec 810G, which consists of 804 total pages, is broken up into three parts:
- Environmental Engineering Program Guidelines
- Laboratory Test Methods
- World Climatic Regions – Guidance
Test Methods of Mil-Spec 810G Compliance
Get Your Mil-Spec 810G Complaint Case from Packaging Strategies Incorporated
When it comes to meeting strict military specifications (Mil-Spec), our engineers will work with you to ensure your custom case solution is in full compliance with Mil-Spec 810G. We understand the strict specifications for the transport and storage of military cases, from material and environmental requirements to performance expectations. Packaging Strategies Incorporated has years of experience working with multiple branches of the U.S. military and government agencies to provide rugged case solutions. We are also a 9001 ISO Certified and Registered company familiar with the requirements of government contracting.
Our expertise, qualified personnel, and on-site production facilities allow us to meet Mil-Spec 810G requirements and ensure sensitive military equipment arrives at its final destination ready for action.
- Our in-house design and prototyping services help ensure each and every case is built to strict Mil-Spec regulations.
- We use different materials in our custom Mil-Spec case designs to match your required level of protection.
- In-house 3D modeling is used to build a fully-customized cushioning systems, ensuring a snug fit and superior protection.
- Shock and environmental testing are utilized to evaluate all Mil-Spec case designs, guaranteeing they meet required specifications, including Mil-Spec 810G compliance.
The industry that requires strict specifications for each and every case continues to turn to Packaging Strategies Incorporated for their Mil-Spec 810G Compliant Cases. We build to win, because we’re built to win.