Mil-Spec Double Entry Rackmount Cases
Sensitive equipment needs to be protected at all costs. It’s no secret that traveling through harsh environments can lead to equipment damage and disaster. Without working equipment, you could be caught off-guard when you least expect it. That’s why Packaging Strategies Incorporated offers mil-spec double entry rackmount cases. We understand the importance of traveling with working, well-protected equipment. We also know what it takes to be up to military specifications. Finding fairly priced, high quality double entry rackmount cases can be difficult, especially if they need to be up to standards. PSI can help.
Don’t Settle For Less Than the Best
At PSI, we utilize our high tech equipment to get the job done. Our processes are guided by federal regulations, and we are diligent in following military specifications. When you place a custom order with us, we work hard to make sure your cases are made to perfection. Here are just a few ways we make that happen:
- 3D Modeling– Our 3D modeling equipment allows us to individually create a case that is perfect for your situation. Regardless of what kind of case you need, we’ve got you covered.
- Low Cost Structuring– When you work with PSI, our low cost structuring saves you time and money. We make sure that the structure of every case is up to standards, which means you won’t have any pesky problems.
- Environmental Testing– Your equipment is going to come into contact with some of the harshest conditions on the planet. That’s why PSI puts your cases through rigorous environmental testing, to ensure that water, dust, and air are no match for your case.
Cases That Are Up to Par
We get it–when you buy cases, you need to know they’re perfect. Tested, tried and true, our cases meet those expectations. When you work with PSI, you’re working with years of experience. We make sure all of our cases are up to military standards, and these are just a few:
- MIL-C-4150J Transit and Storage, Waterproof and Water-Vaporproof
- MIL-STD-454 Standard General Requirements for Electronic Equipment
- MIL-T-4734 Transit Cases for Ground Electronics Equipment (USAF)
- MIL-T-28800 Test Equipment for use with Electrical and Electronic Equipment
While this isn’t a complete list of the specifications we meet, it shows that our double entry rackmount cases are ready for action. Keep your equipment safe and sound, and don’t settle for less!
Contact Packaging Strategies Incorporated for more information on mil-spec double entry rackmount cases!
Are you in the market for mil-spec double entry rackmount cases? Then, Packaging Strategies Incorporated is here for you! For years, we have worked under government regulations to ensure that our custom made cases are up to standards. We know what it takes to make cases that are up to specifications. Call us at 888-774-7557 or email us at [email protected] to learn more.