Military Hardigg Cases
Military equipment sees a lot of action. It’s important that the gear arrives to its destination undamaged, so that it can be used immediately. In order to ensure your equipment is protected, you must use a heavy duty military grade case, like Hardigg cases. Pelican Hardigg cases have been trusted for over 50 years to get the job done, and you can rest assured that your equipment will be in good hands.
Most notably, Hardigg cases are known for roto molded protective shipping and specialty cases, as well as rack mount cases. Hardigg has been providing quality rotomolded cases for decades, and has built a well-trusted reputation. You can’t go wrong with a Hardigg case.
Why Use Hardigg?
There are plenty of available options on the market that provide similar protection. So, why choose Hardigg for your transportation needs? Hardigg offers over 500 case mold types, meaning it can be used for any equipment. Its versatility is what makes Hardigg so compelling as a case line. Not to mention, Hardigg’s capability to weather extreme conditions makes it just as competitive. There’s nothing you can’t transport when you work with a Hardigg case.
Hardigg has a wide range of case types that are available to you through Packaging Strategies Incorporated. Let us explore just a few.
- Rackmounts– Rackmounts are great for transporting electronics and fragile equipment. They come in four types, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs.
- Rotomolded Cases– These are simple, all-around cases with a single lid that are perfect for industrial and public safety services. If you need something that gets straight to the point, this is the case for you.
- Pelican Storm– These are named for their ability to weather any situation with their waterproof, insulated interiors. They’re ideal for military equipment that must be transported safely!
- Mobile Master Cases– These rotationally molded cases are made of modular polyethylene, providing easy transport.
- Mobile Medical Cases– Need a case to transport your medical supplies? This rotomolded plastic case type is best suited to keep it safe.
- Mobile Office Cases– No need to worry about taking the office with you. These cases provide a quick and mobile desk and chair, as well as adequate storage, so you can set up the office on the go.
- Mobile Armory Cases– This line of cases is combat tested, and rotationally molded, so they’re ready to transport your various weapon types under even the most grueling conditions.
Work with PSI to find the perfect case for you!
PSI has over 50 years of experience working within the case industry. We are an ISO 9001 certified and registered company, so we’re familiar with every aspect. PSI carries the latest and greatest fabrication equipment at incredibly great prices. Our goal is to match your needs with the perfect case, and with our vast knowledge, we can assist you in finding exactly what you need. Explore what you can achieve with PSI! Contact us today at 888-774-7557 or email [email protected] to get started.