Military Storm Cases
Sensitive military equipment and supplies need to arrive in perfect working order and ready for action, no matter how harsh the conditions. So, protection during transit is incredibly important. That’s why government agencies and military units across the country trust Storm Cases when they need to transport equipment from point A to point B and everywhere in between.
Lightweight, waterproof, rugged, and shock absorbent, Storm Cases are designed to withstand even the harshest conditions, while meeting or even exceeding strict military testing requirements (Mil-Spec). It’s no wonder why Storm Cases are a popular choice for storing and transporting delicate electronics, sensitive equipment, and important military supplies.
Benefits of Military Storm Cases
Storm cases are the result of years of laboratory and field testing. No matter the size or shape, there´s a Storm Case for every kind of sensitive equipment. These military cases offer several unique benefits:
- Made with high performance, lightweight HPX™ resin, Storm Cases are impact resistant and extremely durable even at very low temperatures.
- These cases have a patented Press & Pull latch release making them easier to open, yet stay securely closed under impact or stress.
- The rounded corners of Storm Cases are designed to deflect and absorb impact, dispersing the kinetic energy throughout the case to ensure your sensitive equipment remains free from harm.
- Double-layered, soft-grip handles provide optimal comfort with proven strength to withstand heavy loads. Padded dividers with Velcro® edges are designed to allow for both optimal protection and flexibility. Easily reposition these dividers into the spaces you need.
- Ball-bearing wheels (available on select models) provide low-friction, low drag rolling, making it easier to move heavy loads.
- Optional lightweight organizers fit perfectly within the lid of the case and are designed to keep your gear well-organized and protected during storage and transit.
- Unbreakable molded-in hasps, allow you to add standard size padlocks for added security.
- Storm Cases feature a tongue-and-groove fit and polymer o-ring to ensure every case is air and watertight.
- The Vortex™ valve automatically adjusts air pressure while remaining watertight.
- Packaging Strategies Incorporated offers in-house 3D modeling to build a fully-customized cushioning system to adapt the interior of your case to the exact shape of your equipment – ensuring a snug fit and superior protection.
Nothing stands up to the power of the Storm!
Get Your Military Storm Case from Packaging Strategies Incorporated
At Packaging Strategies Incorporated, we have formed relationships with the best cases companies around, including Pelican Hardigg. It is through this relationship that we at PSI are able to offer our customers custom Storm Cases. This also provides PSI access to the finest products at a cost-effective price – a price we pass on to you!
The military industry continues to turn to Packaging Strategies Incorporated because we understand the strict specifications for each and every military case. Our engineers will work with you to ensure your custom case solution is in full compliance with Mil-Spec. Our expertise, qualified personnel, and on-site production facilities allow us to meet Mil-Spec requirements and ensure sensitive military equipment arrives at its final destination in perfect working order.
Packaging Strategies Incorporated has worked with multiple branches of the military, government agencies, and private industry. We are also a 9001 ISO Certified and Registered company familiar with the requirements of government contracting.